Bachelor’s Degree in
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management offered by UNIDA enables students to develop technical skills to address climate change, seeking and proposing technical, ethical and sustainable solutions. The degree program focuses on:
- Participatory management of environmental conservation and sustainability;
- Creation of environmental policies for business, government and NGOs;
- Managing Water Projects, Solid Waste and Nature Conservation;
- Management of Brazilian ecosystems and Sustainability projects;
- Auditing and Environmental Administration;
- Projects in the area of Environmental Education.
In line with UNIDAs commitment to Theology & Religious Studies, this degree program contemplates ecotheology and ecofeminism.